Dragon1 Open Standard Architecture Maturity
Dragon1 Maturity Levels for Concepts; C=(m):
- 1. Initial (chaotic, ad hoc, individual heroics) - the starting point for use of a new or undocumented repeat concept.
- 2. Implementable/Repeatable - the concept is at least recognized, documented sufficiently such that they way it is done is .somewhat standardized/repeatable.
- 3. Implemented/Defined/Confirmed - the concept is implemented and defined/confirmed as a standard(ized) concept.
- 4. Managed/Working/Producing results - the concept is quantitatively managed in accordance with agreed-upon metrics.
- 5. Optimizing – the concepts implementation is optimized
Every concept can be broken down into a list of elements. Every element can be seen as a deliverable in a project. If all deliverables have been implemented correctly level 3 is reached. Meaning if 1000 printers need to be phased out because implementing the concept of paperless office, 1000 printers have to be phased out, or else